THE IFP CLASS EXPERIENCE (click on image)
IFP MN offers an intimate teaching environment that fosters direct interaction with instructors and classmates. We keep the enrollment limit low on most classes for this reason. Our highly skilled instructors are here because they genuinely enjoy teaching, and they make every effort to ensure that each student’s individual needs are met while providing a fun and relaxed educational experience.
IFP MN now offers a low-income tuition price option for classes and workshops. We define a low-income household as follows:
- Household of one with a total annual income of $25,000 or less
- Household of two with a total annual income of $45,000 or less
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR PLACE IS NOT RESERVED FOR A CLASS/EVENT UNLESS PAYPAL PAYMENT IS MADE AT THE SAME TIME YOU COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION INFO PAGE.
COURSE COMPLETION ACKNOWLEDGMENT
IFP Minnesota offers nonaccredited class completion acknowledgment for any course in recognition of student attendance and participation. Please notify your instructor at the first class session if this is desired. You will be expected to attend all sessions, and complete any course work (if applicable).
CLASS REGISTRATION OPTIONS
If you prefer to register by phone with Visa/MasterCard, call us at (651) 644-1912. You may also register with Visa/MC or cash at our offices during regular business hours (M-F, 10:30-5:30). If you wish to mail in your registration, print out the Class Registration Form PDF.
IFP MN Class Registration
2446 University Ave W Ste 100
Saint Paul, MN 55114
Include a $10 Late Fee if sending after the registration deadline. Registrations can also be faxed to (651) 644-5708.
CLASS REGISTRATION GUIDELINES/CANCELLATION POLICY
• Registration deadlines are listed with course descriptions. Space is assigned on a first-come basis. Registrations must include payment in full to be valid. Registrations are accepted beyond the registration deadlines as long as space is available. Include a $10 late fee if registering after the registration deadline.
• If minimum enrollment has not been reached by 5 days prior to a course starting date, IFP MN may cancel the class. If so, students will immediately be notified and receive a full refund by mail or charge card credit within 5 business days. Students also have the option of applying their tuition to another course/event.
• For students wishing to cancel a registration prior to the registration deadline, 100% of the tuition will be refunded minus a $15 administrative fee. For registration cancellations received after the registration deadline but prior to the first session, 50% of the tuition will be refunded minus a $15 administrative fee. Once a course has begun, no refunds, credits/exchanges will be given.
• Students who miss one or more class sessions may be allowed to schedule make-ups strictly at the discretion of the instructor. Tuition is not prorated for missed classes or class sessions.